Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Princess Bride....

So today as i was talking to my sister in her bedroom (i like company but my sis wont come to my room, smiley face), i told her about how i had seen a new cover for The Princess Bride movie and we looked it up on her computer and i made us both giddy, no wait happy. (:
When i was little we, my family, had the video case (top right) and we wore it out. (: I love this movie soo much; it is a true classic. There are so many lines quoted from this movie; in my last school in seminary, the teacher and students were quoting it all the time, i feel bad for the foreign exchange students who probably thought we were all crazy and had our brains taken over by some movie quoting monster.
But anyways, i saw the new 20th anniversary cover for Princess Bride (bottom right) while i was shopping (well my mom was shopping for yarn, i was just there to be the person to remind her what time it was so that we don't stay until midnight, love you Mommy!) I walked over to where they had the movies (i like movies) and i saw that and it was worth waiting. (: This movie will be in my future home and i will have my kids watch it just as much as i did and we will make funny memories with it.  


Famous Quotes:

Buttercup: You can die too for all I care.
[she pushes him down a high hill]
Man in Black: AS... YOU... WISH.
Buttercup: Oh, my sweet Westley! What have I done?

Inigo Montoya: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
Count Rugen: Stop saying that!


 Miracle Max: You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

[Buttercup kisses the senile King]
The King: What was that for?
Buttercup: Because you have always been so kind to me, and I won't be seeing you again since I'm killing myself once we reach the honeymoon suite.
The King: Won't that be nice. She kissed me, ha, ha, ha!

Inigo Montoya: That Vizzini, he can *fuss*.
Fezzik: Fuss, fuss... I think he like to scream at *us*.
Inigo Montoya: Probably he means no *harm*.
Fezzik: He's really very short on *charm*.
Inigo Montoya: You have a great gift for rhyme.
Fezzik: Yes, yes, some of the time.
Vizzini: Enough of that.
Inigo Montoya: Fezzik, are there rocks ahead?
Fezzik: If there are, we all be dead.
Vizzini: No more rhymes now, I mean it.
Fezzik: Anybody want a peanut?
Vizzini: DYEEAAHHHHHH.

Buttercup: We'll never survive.
Westley: Nonsense. You're only saying that because no one ever has.

Miracle Max: Get back, witch.
Valerie: I'm not a witch, I'm your wife. But after what you just said, I'm not even sure I want to be that any more             (One of my own favs to quote) :)

So that is a lot of quotes but they are all my favorites, and i hope that you enjoyed them! bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment