Friday, October 14, 2011

Hey there.... (:

Haha, well just forget about all i said about changing the name of this blog. i might change it every few weeks or months. (:

I have been watching the film, "I.Q.", i don't explain movies really well but i totally recommend this movie! I guess i'll at least tell you who are the main characters, first Albert Einstein has a niece and there is a mechanic who is in love with her and Albert helps them fall in love; there thats the best i can do, you should watch it! (: 

A few parts that i just love are when the mechanic,Ed, goes to Catherin's house to return a watch she left at the shop and he meets Albert and yada yada they talk and Ed takes Albert on his motorcycle and in that scene Albert yells, "WAHOOOO!" and it makes me laugh everytime and it has become something that my family does when we get excited. (:

There is another part that i just love! It is where the two lovers are watching a comet and earlier in the show the girl talks about her father and that when he pasted away he said that he would be riding on it to see how she was doing,and well in this scene she yells at the comet, "Hello Daddy, this is Ed the man that i love!" and i think that that is so cute and i picture a father riding the comet smiling. :)

There is this quote near the end of the movie where Albert says to his niece, "Don't let your brain interfere with your heart." I understand what this is saying but for me right now in my life it has nothing to do with lovey dovey stuff. (: During a period of my life i was really focused on my future and that is not a bad thing but the way that i was going about it was. i thought that i couldn't do any of the stuff that i wanted to do (the fun stuff) because then it would mess up my future, but then i realized that i would eventually in my future i would be regretful and wish that i had done something  that i wanted to do. i have seen people who just worked hard to get a good job but then are miseralbe 'cause they actually hate that job; i have seen stress and fights over money, and divorce. None of that is grerat, so i believe that what can help is if you find God and find yourself in Him. 
Well its late and i need to go to bed, so fare thee well readers and have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment